The War Nerd / August 11, 2009

Hey, boss, where them bitches at?

One thing you notice more and more the longer you hang around this sleazy world is the way mainstream types can’t admit to the obvious. They always have to act shocked. So it’s like, “Bond Mogul Convicted of Fraud”-oh, the shock! Like they didn’t know, like everybody over the age of nine doesn’t know, that insider trading is the whole point of the market. So much lying. Makes me sick.

And if you say you weren’t surprised, you’re the bad guy. You’re “cynical.” I love that word, “cynical.” Why not call the guy who discovered germs “cynical”? That’s a nasty theory if I ever heard one: armies of little monsters too small to see, just waiting to turn your mucus membranes into their orgy pools. It’s true, sure, but gosh it’s so darn “cynical”! Let’s pretend it isn’t true.

No, see-nobody calls germs cynical because they don’t want to die of typhoid or diptheria or all the other stuff that people stopped getting once they faced up to the cynical facts like grownups for once in their wuss-ass lives. But just ask them to face up to anything that real where big animals like people are concerned and eeeek! They’ll scream like a cartoon elephant in a tutu at a mouse.

So take Blackwater. It’s shock’n’horror time because a couple of ex-mercs blew the whistle on Erik Prince’s Onward Christian Steroid Casualties operation in Iraq.

Yup, from shock’n’awe to shock’n’horror in only goin’-on-seven short years: that’s how fast normal healthy people can face facts. Give’em enough time, like at least until the statute of limitations runs out, which just happens to be seven years, and they’ll face facts like anything. A decent interval, that’s what they love.

The Blackwater defectors have filed a sworn deposition in federal court that Blackwater zapped Iraqis at random, aimed to kill Muslims anywhere and any time they could, paid little Baghdadi girls a dollar a head, so to speak, for sexual services and just generally behaved like cartoon baddies. David Axe at Wired.com’s half-assed Inspector-gadget military blog “Danger Room” yukked it up with a headline calling Erik Prince a “super-villain” and called the defectors’ story “a fantastic litany of crimes, almost too fantastic to be believed.”

This is crap, of course. There’s nothing unbelievable or even unusual about what these Blackwater mercs did in Iraq. It’s what mercs always do, wherever they go. The only way you can be surprised about what happened is if you’ve been lying to yourself for your whole life.

Number one, and this will be bad news to all the computer dweebs at Wired: insurgency and counterinsurgency war is made with people. Not gadgets. So it comes down to the quality of the people you put in the field.

While we’re letting that sink in, and believe me it’s a real bummer for these Popular Mechanix war fans so it’ll take a while to sink in-while we wait, we’ll go on to bad news item #2: We hate the Iraqis. We didn’t go there to save them or help them or paint their thumbs purple, we went there to punish them, hurt them, fuck them up. This is one of the biggest and dumbest lies around, this “saving Private Iraqi” crap. Before the war people were a little more honest: we’re going to blast the fuckers, make them pay. “Pay for what?” wasn’t very clear but then who was asking? Nobody cared. Just make them pay.

Then they turned out to be unarmed, WMD-wise, and we were stuck like a Bakersfield cop standing over a dead cholo. What do you do, plant a .38 on him? Not in Iraq, not after you stupidly invited every damn news crew in the world on a ride-along in your big barrio-patrol adventure. So suddenly it was, “Uh…we shot this guy to, um, save a buncha other people, yeah, that’s it, because we love his cousins and his neighbors!”

So officially we love Iraqis, but the people saying that didn’t volunteer for Blackwater. You know why? Because everybody, and I mean everybody, in America knows that the “I heart Iraq” thing is a total lie and always has been.

The guys who volunteered for Blackwater didn’t go there to build peace-corps girls’ schools, they went to get rich in a free-fire, no-rules video game. And those men are still volunteering, by the way, you can go to their site and sign up at one of their regional HQ right now:

Here’s what I mean by people never ever looking at the obvious facts: go to an internet café if you can still find one and look over the shoulder of every male in the place (which is usually everybody except one weird girl in the corner). You’ll find every one of those guys is playing a first-person shooter game or something like World of Warcraft–you know, Eric Cartman and his friends vs. Dragons or Wizards or some crap.

That’s what’s going on in the heads of every male of military age. Now most of the guys in that internet place are nice Asian boys with moms who’d skin them alive if they volunteered for Blackwater–can’t blame them either. If I was Asian I wouldn’t feel all that safe on a Blackwater training compound, I’d make my will and wait for an “accidental” frangible round in the back of the head from some redneck training buddy. So they won’t actually go to Iraq to get head from little slave girls and shoot civilians for fun.

But they’ll think about it. It’s the world most male human beings, if you wanna call us human, inhabit by preference. In our free time, online, that is. We don’t actually live like that because our parents told us, you have to do your homework and get a job eventually. We don’t want to; we want the world on that screen, killing and raping. It’s just not practical as a career.

Except around 2003 it was practical, for a whole lot of guys from places you wouldn’t want to live: Tennessee, Alabama, North Georgia, Oklahoma. Guys who’d never had a choice worth making, or only had a choice of WalMart or the Service, no money with no benefits vs. no money with at least VA for life. Suddenly these guys were making $700 per day–yes, that’s right, per day–to do what every boy at that internet café is doing: strutting around in armor shooting people.

And the people they were hired to shoot were already officially designated targets: Iraqis, ragheads, whatever. I’m not even gonna focus on the hate-speech crap, because (and damn, I get so tired of having to repeat this, but I know you bastards will avoid reality if I give you half a chance)—because, I repeat, hate speech is normal. The human norm. The only way you can think hate speech is weird or criminal is if you don’t know anything about history and never ever even listen to the people around you. I guarantee, even if you live in San Francisco–Hell, especially if you live there–you’ll find most of the talk you hear is hate speech, because that’s how people talk and always have and always will. In SF maybe the hate speech is aimed at rednecks, fat white losers like, uh, me, but it’s the same hate speech. That’s how one bunch of primates keeps itself together: by hating on another buncha primates in the next tree.

It’s that simple. The reason the SF haters don’t go volunteer for Blackwater is (a) they can make more money without risking their necks; and (b) they wouldn’t get to kill fat rednecks like me, so it wouldn’t be any fun for them. I promise you, if Blackwater got a contract to “protect” someplace like Enid, Oklahoma from “Christian Extremists” you’d get half of SF volunteering and they wouldn’t even ask what the pay rate was. It’s who we are, it’s what we do. I wouldn’t blame’em. Imagine the fun it’d be for some Noe Valley yuppie, driving down those Okie alleys with your barrel playing eenie-meenie-miney-moe, catch an okie by the frontal lobe, or just making up games, “Lessee, I’m gonna shoot the next one I see with buck teeth…or a cowboy hat…no, maybe the next four-door pickup, I hate those things, shoot the next redneck driving a crew cab….”

And then you go home, take your steroids for the day to stay nice’n’pumped’n’pissed off, and wander over to the canteen where they’ve got some nice orphan Okie girls, around ten or maybe twelve years old, and while you’re getting head off them for a dollar you’ve got the extra zip of knowing you’re the all-conquerin’ bastard that offed their parents at the traffic light last week an’ orphaned them, so you got them into their present line of employment.

That’s how Genghis Khan felt, folks. He was just honest enough to say so. It’s been a while since anybody was that honest, and it never did take hold on this side of the ocean. We’re liars, mealymouthed gospel-puking liars from the get-go, but once it gets dark–and it got nice’n’dark in Iraq for a while there–once it gets dark, we act just like every other stinking male ape who ever got handed a gun.

So just stop lying and acting surprised. That’s all I ask. Just stop lying for once. Reminds me of that old NWA line, oughta be the national motto: “Bitch, stop lyin’.” You ain’t surprised at what these Blackwater apes did, you’d do it yourself if you didn’t have better job ops stateside, and if you ever even looked around you or just remembered what you felt like when you were nineteen you’d know there’s nothing “almost unbelievable” about any of it.

Of course they did all that shit. What did you think? More and more I think most moral, normal people spend most of their energy NOT thinking about anything–history, stats, money, or even remembering what they were like when they were still alive. They spend about a gigawatt per hour NOT thinking about stuff, and anything left over goes to some crap peaceable-kingdom fantasy.

You see that even in the nature documentaries. I’ve noticed there’s always some supposedly clean kind of ape, you know? When I was a kid they thought chimps were the nice ape. Then somebody filmed chimps hunting down monkeys and eating them alive, tearing off KFC arms and legs still hot. So much for the nice chimps. Then it was the pygmy chimp, the bonobo…except some other party-pooper just filmed these nice little feminist chimps doing the same thing, just with smaller monkeys. Whoops! Where’s the nice ape?

And who ever said there was one?

Gary Brecher is the author of the War Nerd. Send your comments to brecher@exiledonline.com.

The War Nerd Book Cover

Click the cover, buy the book!

Read more: , , , , Gary Brecher, The War Nerd

• 1. Ed  |  August 13th, 2009 at 8:41 pm

“What happens when these dudes come home? Do they revert to church going, tax paying family men?”

No. They become cops.

• 2. torrr  |  August 13th, 2009 at 10:53 pm

It was even worse in the bosnian war, Dynacorp contractors were buying russian child slaves 12-15 yrs old. Its a sick world, america being a clean country is largely over hyped.

• 3. Hatred done right  |  August 14th, 2009 at 12:09 am

I hate Goto Reto Island, Nagasaki prefecture, Japan. Their racist cops swept my Japanese (Citizen-of-Chinese-descent) girlfriend & myself off my friend’s yacht while we were in port there. Because we were gaijin. Because we looked different. None of the other Japanese present were targeted for detention, nor asked for papers.

So, If Blackwater sent me a $100,000 check & asked me to liquidate the island, or eliminate resistance– I would– damn right, guaranteed. If a typhoon hit the island, I would volunteer to “help rebuild” just so I could drown the survivors personally.

It would be like flushing turds down the toilet. Why let them stink up such a beautiful coastline, anyway?

Seriously, eliminating the island population would be doing the rest of the prefecture a favor: eliminating the sizable, tax-supported, non-productive elderly population; & cutting the dwindling, tax-subsidized fishing industry, would be a net gain in productivity for the Nagasaki Prefectural economy. The semiconductor fab & machine parts industry would thrive without the dead weight of the island population. Kill people, grow coral, charge better people more money to dive the coral. Yes, America..I have a dream…

I can only dream of the day when we will have unlimited corporate warfare against any/all economically-sensible targets.. The mind boggles at the possibilities…

I believe Iraq, Panama, Vietnam, Guatemala & America’s recent wars are the precursor to a much richer, more expansive phase of human development. The Hate of Tomorrow is too big for America to carry alone. Let all nations, all corporations, all Trusts, all limited liability partnerships be united in war & glory. Let our hate carry us into the future. The atomic fuse has been lit & its light shall guide our path. Let us not be misguided by a false ‘Peace on Earth’. Further testing of our technology will be necessary to propel us into our destiny among the stars. Among the stars, citizns!

I recommend such tests be carried out against Goto Retto Island. You might miss it; a small, dessicated turd swimming in the tides of the Japan Sea, 100km west of Nagasaki City.

That’s right. Nagasaki City, the 2nd A-bomb target. Do it again. Do it right this time.

Who is cynical?

• 4. adolphhitler  |  August 14th, 2009 at 12:36 am

@48…interesting…thanx for sharing

• 5. Anomynous  |  August 14th, 2009 at 7:17 am

@51 thats whats great about the 2nd Amendment rights. Allows you to bear arms weather it be from an over reaching out of control government or ex-mercenaries who go one to become cops and extort the local population.

• 6. Slavich  |  August 14th, 2009 at 10:08 am

Check this out, we are FUCKED! “Blackwater Patrolling New Orleans: Training Police Nationwide” http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2684-Law-Enforcement-Examiner~y2009m8d3-Mercenaries-training-US-local-police-a-new-trend

• 7. Baddie  |  August 14th, 2009 at 1:25 pm

Gary, all you’re saying is “we have an Id!” “We have bad instincts!” “We can be bad, and enjoy it!”

Of course we can. And of course we do, all the time. Of course we all know that. There’s no hypocrisy here. Except, of course, yours.

You know, your stunt that ‘being shocked’ or ‘being offended’ by bad behavior is hypocritical. Nope. It’s simply recognition that there’s more to us than an Id.

That guy, getting a blowjob from the 12-year-old he just orphaned? That’s not the only thing he wants. He wants other things also. Things you would poo-pooh because they’re oh so nice-nicey. Like, you know, love ‘n stuff.

Believe me, he also wants that. Just as much as he wants that fucking blowjob from the girl he’s glad to have orphaned.

We’re dual, Gary. You’re trying to make us simple: just evil dudes who’d love to go around on shooting sprees for the hell of it. Hell yes, of course we would. But we also like the ‘other stuff.’ The chick-flick stuff. And just as badly as we want the shooting sprees. We’re not that simple, and you’re being as stupid as the fucking Christians if you think otherwise.

Don’t be blind, Gary. You’ll get hit on the head when you least expect it if you are.

• 8. EyesWideOpen  |  August 15th, 2009 at 6:03 am

@Baddie-can you say sophistry? If you are going to practice it you should be able to say it.

@most of the posters-you don’t want to believe BW are rapist scum because you know they are coming to soon to a theater near you.

Suck it up, they are, and so are the scum from DynCorp, they didn’t just kidnap and rape children in Bosnia, they do it every where they go.

• 9. alibi  |  August 15th, 2009 at 7:05 am

@38… You Brits are just all confused. Again.
    Even BBC reported that Taliban was aiming at the British troops because they were considered weak. By hurting the weak Brits Taliban wanted to drive the Americans to back them up and thus ease down on the latest offensive.

And I wonder since when the Brits have been seen as best soldiers? Was it since the Singapore… or wait… no it must have been the Dunkirk. Yeah definitely Dunkirk.

Right. The best soldiers.

• 10. Dammerung  |  August 16th, 2009 at 6:51 pm

I for one, a central coast Californian, would like to know where I can sign up to kill Okies.

• 11. Mosby  |  August 17th, 2009 at 3:22 am

Well, having spent three tours there (2003-2007) I can tell you that most of the Blackwater guys I knew were decent enough. Most were former Special Forces types with l0yrs service. They went to BLKW to finally get the house paid off because god knows we don’t pay our soldiers. We pay Wall St moguls, but not our soldiers or cops.

The trouble in Iraq started when BLKW started hiring in Serbs to keep costs down because after a couple years the security industry blossomed and everyone and their brother started bidding on these contracts. Typical Fed contracting office took a very important job and turned it into a bidding war. So, to stay in biz, Blackwater’s personnel quality degraded….largely through cheap SERBS who had all kinds of practice in these extracurricular activities.

No seems to be really hammering int hat point.

Also, pretty much anything done by any contractor was laid at BLKw’s doorstep….because they all look alike in gear and “Blackwater” is a catchy name that easily rolls off the tongue. There are dozens of security firms in Iraq, none of them put their company name on the door of the car.

And one other thing….these “Secret Witnesses.” They accuse BLKW of imorting….quote…”Semi-automatic Machine Guns” in their testimony. OK, anyone who’s been around the military, never mind a “Tier One Operator” (SF background, which is a requirement to work for them) knows that such a thing DOESN’T EXIST. So what’s up with that? Sounds real fishy to me because no Tier One operator in the world would ever utter something so blatently, technically incorrect. We do pride ourselves on our gun knowledge.

It’s like a secret witness in a medical malpractice case who’s supposed to be a doctor putting on a statement something like “You know, that thingamagiggy that you stick up into that whatsamajigger.”

Something’s up with that, most likely political witch hunt for Prince.

• 12. qwerty  |  August 17th, 2009 at 8:03 am

Firstly,I think Baddie made a good point and secondly I didn’t know that Blackwater’s corporate mission statement was as follows:

“The greatest happiness is to scatter your enemy, to drive him before you, to see his cities reduced to ashes, to see those who love him shrouded in tears, and to gather into your bosom his wives and daughters”.

• 13. DisappointedReader  |  August 18th, 2009 at 8:09 pm

To continue on Mosby’s comment in #61, several of those claims reported are verifiably bullshit.

Claiming that Blackwater is using “illegal exploding bullets” and citing that they supposedly issued RBCD blended-metal ammunition (which has been widely disproven as bullshit-snake oil for the military crowd) is enough to immediately trigger the BS Meter. It’s a completely, utterly ridiculous claim that instantly discredits anything else those two witnesses might claim.

• 14. captain nemo  |  August 19th, 2009 at 10:17 am

I know I should be getting a life rather than constantly trolling this site and posting comments, but…well, there’s this or masturbating, or both at the same time.

How come I am not Ames? I guess I am not talented enough, instead I’m just a passive-aggressive coward. I can’t use my real name to attack in print as viciously as he can, and I’ll never be invited on TV….

• 15. RPG Cunthair  |  August 19th, 2009 at 7:53 pm

Me and the boyz can’t wait for E Prince to enter our wing at the big house. Blond hairless muscular ass. I am savin’ myself for him.

• 16. T. Hallman  |  August 21st, 2009 at 8:27 pm

I’ve spent a lot of time in E. Europe, same as the eXiled crew before Russian administrative resources took them out, where reality is always off to the side in the peripheral field of vision. If looking straight at something, that ain’t all of it. Thus I’ve noticed the adverts for relieving poverty, feeding the hungry, microfinance, whatever it is that Acumen Fund targets, etc. The PSAs from Google on the right-hand side of the page, those things off to the side. All the while Google is the cyberspace mercenary equivalent of Blackwater, which is why I thought to post this comment here. Commandant Brecher is challenging readers to be honest, after all.

Google PSAs are whatever Google approves as Public Service to be Announced in the first place. It’s a tight loop borne (Bourne) of the worst sort of skullduggery and mayhem imaginable. You’d think (without thinking) that ANY organization aiming at reducing human suffering is good and decent, exceptions to the apes of this article.

Well. Maybe. Maybe not. Here’s a broad clue: if Google sees fit to PSA something, it’s either too big and too late to fuck it over without financial penalty (lawsuit), or, it’s nice, new, polite wuss-operation who wouldn’t dare do what has to be done to actually reduce poverty and so on.

In Russia, for example — environs that exiled eXiled is terribly familiar with — if an organization can’t or won’t deal with FSB straight on, that org will not get anything done that’s worth doing. Those precious few that DO that will never get PSAs from Google. Moreover, getting a PSA from Google in such circumstances would in and of itself be the kiss of death or at least mayhem for any org because it raises them up too far on radar and makes their players targets.

Meaning: those PSAs to the right of the page are by necessity and definition mostly a bunch of feckless pussy types.

Just sayin’.

• 17. damyank  |  August 22nd, 2009 at 4:04 pm

When is Brecher coming back? None of this crap is written by the real War Nerd.

• 18. Jyp  |  August 23rd, 2009 at 5:38 pm

You know the show the X files? Where do you think they got the “X” from? The e”X”ile …duh! There never was a Brecher or a Yasha or a Devon or a Oswald or any of them birds. Sock puppets all. It’s all Ames. It was Ames and Taibbi but one got on the mainline for the money. So it’s only Ames now. Think about it. If it was all one guy you wouldn’t read it, would you.

• 19. Raptoreyes  |  August 23rd, 2009 at 5:56 pm

Unfortunately its a constant battle between those who are civilized and those who just pretend to be. In good time those who are uncivilized can pretend and wait or can’t and go to jail. Then a counter insurgency type of war comes along and the pretenders don’t have to pretend anymore. Social science is not advanced enough to unmask the 20% or so of “functional sociopaths” and other personalities that can pretend until conditions are right to act the way the WANT to act.

As for kids at the internet cafe wanting to rape? Perhaps only 20% of them would actually do it if they thought no consequences would be forthcoming. Perhaps another 40% on top of that could be coaxed under controlled conditions to do terrible things if they thought the choice was between getting tortured themselves or torturing another.

• 20. Stonewall  |  August 24th, 2009 at 8:24 am

WN, you made a mistake about the SFer’s wanting orphaned Okie girls, the preference from most from that city would be orphaned Okie boys. But the orphan Okie children have nothing to worry about, for in a battle between Sfer’s and Okies, the Okies would win easily with a hand tied behind their backs.

• 21. Bill  |  August 28th, 2009 at 11:37 am

The bad part of the whole Blackwater fiasco is not the alleged Christian extremism, but the allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and even murder. Mr. Prince and Blackwater are supposedly the focus of a DOJ investigation for a lot of this stuff. Will not surprise me if we see some folks come out of this doing some hard time.

• 22. Boris  |  August 30th, 2009 at 8:54 am

Damn, that means they can get 700 blowjobs a day. That’s serious pay there. Too bad it looks like the whole thing is starting to unravel for Xe, or I might just join in. I don’t especially hate Iraqis or whatever they get paid to shoot next, but I’ll deal with my moral qualms with 1400 lips on my junk every day, and I don’t even have to check ID.

• 23. J  |  September 1st, 2009 at 7:13 pm

Uh oh. You’ve wandered out of your comfort zone and into mine, Gary. I’ll wait for you to take your shoes off before you track mud on my carpet.

I have some personal experience with this sort of work, and I can tell you that most of these allegations (especially stories about rape and indiscriminate murder) are pure fantasy, dreamed up by some pencil neck journalist who has seen too many Schwarzenegger/Stallone/Lundgren/Seagal flicks from the Eighties. Even worse, they’ve generally never been to a genuine, honest-to-God warzone. Ever.

This stuff circulates quickly because it makes a great story, but many of these guys are professional ex-soldiers. I worked with them quite a bit in Iraq, and though I’m sure there were a few, I’ve personally never met an unstable contractor. But I guess that’s not Hollywood enough, so let’s perpetuate the myth about the murderous, opportunistic, baby-killing, adolescent girl-raping mercenary.

• 24. BDV  |  September 2nd, 2009 at 8:18 am

@J

Re: MSM propagandeering

Hey, the belgian-baby-bayoneting Boche BS worked in 1914, so quit yer whining.

• 25. sh1twater  |  September 8th, 2009 at 6:16 pm

After US ‘regime change’ Blackwater pulled up shop to avoid any war crimes prosecution and relocated to provide security around the Gulf of Arden. Now they can protect toxic waste barges from those uppity pirates and fishermen as they dump their poison along the Somalia coastline.

• 26. alibi ka lund chota  |  September 25th, 2009 at 11:46 am

@59, hey alibi, I am not British, am not even White. But I remember a CNN report at the time when the American forces were about to reach Baghdad when Saddam’s generals claimed that British soldiers were far braver than the Americans. The British lost Singapore to the Japanese who themselves were extremely brave. You cannot explain how the Brits built the largest empire in the world without bravery of their soldiers.

• 27. Frank McG  |  September 28th, 2009 at 10:44 pm

Like someone else mentioned, it just floors me how you have all these Tea Party crazies howling about government spending and health care who never batted an eye while we were flushing hundreds of billions down the toilet on this kind of stuff (not to mention lives lost, but I doubt they care about those either).

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: conservatives are the most cowardly, tiny-dicked people on Earth. They’re absolutely terrified that any show of compassion, diplomacy, or tact will come off as a show of weakness because that’s how they live: secretly knowing that they’re cowards. The only government programs they support is militaristic jingo crap that makes their tiny dicks feel big (military, war on drugs) and the only civil right they care about is getting to keep their horde of guns (to make their tiny dicks feel bigger).

• 28. nevil clavain  |  September 29th, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Thanks for summin that up for us mr frank McG, how big is your dick?

• 29. WarNerdReader  |  September 30th, 2009 at 5:47 pm

where the fuck have you been lately Gary? Its time to write down some new shit man.

If you need some ideas, review the new toys the Chinese are rolling out atm……

• 30. WarNerdReader  |  September 30th, 2009 at 5:50 pm

@@ 76. alibi ka lund chota

you stupid cunt

Bravery my arse….

what about the (machine)guns they used??????

• 31. nevil clavain  |  October 3rd, 2009 at 8:19 pm

Come on Gary we war nerd readers are itching for something new!

• 32. Jesse the Thief  |  October 4th, 2009 at 4:09 pm

I think the cynicism is just a bit far here honestly. I’m as cynical as the next guy and you can safely say some POS(s) did some of this stuff. I really doubt kid boning is widespread. One or two fuck-ups pulled this crap, yeah. There’s always a few, that’s part of life. Shooting civvies? Yeah, a few dozen probably did it. Always that minority that’s just fucked up in the head.

But widespread? Let’s not get carried away. Kid fucking is not accepted in our culture, I think even Xe guys are mostly better than that.

• 33. The Next Guy™  |  October 4th, 2009 at 5:21 pm

@82. Jesse the Thief “I’m as cynical as the next guyI’m as cynical as the next guy”

No you’re not.

• 34. Lucky  |  October 18th, 2009 at 11:30 pm

If the Iraqi patriots do not want to defend their homeland against the invaders, if Iraq is patriotic – means Iraq deserves such treatment. Weak deserve torture and humiliation, etc.
    Nietzsche said – “Push the Weak”.

Only those who are not afraid to defend the parents’ home, defend the parents’ land – are worthy of respect.
    Only.

• 35. aglamov  |  October 19th, 2009 at 2:09 am

Молодец, твою мать! Хорошо припечатал!

• 36. aglamov  |  October 19th, 2009 at 2:31 am

But, what about is this article? Author don’t urge to stop robbery of Iraq. Does it mean that he сall upon to continue and just to call things by their proper names?

• 37. Pud  |  November 2nd, 2009 at 9:01 am

Obama still using Blackwater, and other PMC’s. Where’s the nightly lecture from Olbermann? Where’s the moral outrage of John Stewart?

More proof that left….right…No difference as long as it’s “our boy doing it.”

• 38. Gyrfalcon  |  December 19th, 2009 at 7:17 pm

Mercs are mercs. Soldiers are soldiers. It’s not rocket surgery, guys.

• 39. stopit!  |  December 26th, 2009 at 12:04 pm

“Genghis Khan [blah …blah] was just honest enough to say so. It’s been a while since anybody was that honest, and it never did take hold on this side of the ocean.”

Yes you are! That is why I hate Americans!
    ..And also cause you did your ‘humanitarian bombing’ for the balkan muslims who had NO place being in europe. Now you didn’t content yourselves with creating some ‘bosniak’ country you had to chop Serbia in two, again bombing decent christians to save some rat muslim race of albanians. God, if there is one, should snuff the pathetic beat out of your greedy little hearts.

• 40. H.M  |  March 28th, 2010 at 5:45 am

Wow… just wow… You’re all monsters, you know that right?

Fucking Internet tough guys…

• 41. Kixin  |  March 30th, 2010 at 12:40 pm

I don’t know what to think of what you just wrote. Your brilliant. I feel partially relieved from hearing the truth and yet sick with myself because I can relate with the scumbags across seas doing horrible things. I’ve got bad programing. Thanks for making me see that.

• 42. Zhu Bajie  |  April 19th, 2010 at 6:07 am

“educated infantry man”

Isn’t that a contradiction in terms?

• 43. Zhu Bajie  |  April 19th, 2010 at 6:16 am

“Asia thrived under Mongol rule.”

Because Iranians and Chinese did the actual administration.

• 44. Zhu Bajie  |  April 19th, 2010 at 6:36 am

“You cannot explain how the Brits built the largest empire in the world without bravery of their soldiers.”

Mercenaries, like the Gurkas.

• 45. Eren  |  April 21st, 2010 at 12:29 am

Write an update man, please. Your writings are the only mental antidote i have to these fucking ‘reality’ TV shows that keeping getting shoved in my face.

• 46. Mike  |  June 17th, 2010 at 4:51 am

My respect for Blackwater just rose a bit. If you’re going to be a badass merc, you might as well be balls-out about it.

• 47. james  |  November 6th, 2010 at 8:54 pm

You Stupid liberal commie faggots are the biggest whineing pains in the asses