eXiled Alert! We just launched the S.H.A.M.E. media transparency project to expose the shills and corporate lackeys who manipulate the public and perpetuate oligarchy power. Check it out. And contribute using PayPal or WePay

eXiled Alert! / May 26, 2011

The eXiled is looking to hire two extremely lucky interns this summer. Looking for the sorts of go-getters ‘n’ whippersnappers with web and design skills, research and editing skills, or, heck, absolutely no skills whatsoever. That sound like you? Then fella/missy, your summer-internship problems are over!

If you’re on the market for a quality summer internship, send your resume to jobs@exiledonline.com.

PS: Koch-backed libertarian trolls looking to infiltrate our highly secretive operation, we especially welcome your resumes. It’s been a long time since anyone shined our shoes, and word has it you Kochtards’ve been trained to shine shoes that look like fuckin’ mirrors.

Share/Bookmark

Read more: , , , , Team eXiled, eXiled Alert!

• 1. Svend  |  May 26th, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Hi, I’m an antisemite, and I was wondering if I could post an antisemitic comment. After all, Gavin McInnis got to, why can’t I?

• 2. Mike  |  May 26th, 2011 at 10:00 pm

Paid or unpaid?

• 3. أ الملا عمر  |  May 27th, 2011 at 12:11 am

نا المرزبان فوكين من الامبراطورية التي لا تقهر كوخ لصليبية. لقد تدربت لتلميع الأحذية التي تبدو كأنها مرايا سخيف. استئجار لي الآن. المقاومة غير المجدي
  • 4. Punjabi from Karachi  |  May 27th, 2011 at 7:28 am

Do you people pay any money?

• 5. Ben  |  May 27th, 2011 at 7:52 am

Is this a remote internship, or located in a specific location, like DC or Victorville?

• 6. 16 Shells from a 30.06  |  May 27th, 2011 at 7:54 am

You earned it!

• 7. John Figler  |  May 27th, 2011 at 8:56 am

Chances of seeing Eileen Jones half naked while on that internship are…?

• 8. matt  |  May 27th, 2011 at 10:13 am

@6

• 9. Victorvalley Villain  |  May 27th, 2011 at 10:35 am

Whats pay got to do with it? When do I start?

• 10. Dwayne's Friend  |  May 27th, 2011 at 10:39 am

Me and Dwayne have a 3,174-page portfolio of middle-school snappers. (Oh, yeah, we gotta say up front: U.S.C. TITLE 18,
    SECTION 2257 COMPLIANCE). Dwayne can yodel and just shreds peanut butter & jelly. We both use Lamisil AT® for jock itch.

We get the jobs?

• 11. Allah  |  May 27th, 2011 at 5:27 pm

im muscovite, i suck

• 12. Unemployed peon  |  May 27th, 2011 at 11:56 pm

Will I have a closet to sleep in during this internship, and what about food how many packages of raman can I expect? Also if you don’t want me to stink up the place I will require a toilet for my own business and sponge baths.

• 13. Lin Piao  |  May 28th, 2011 at 9:21 am

投降
    我們控制水平
    我們控制的垂直
    抵抗是徒勞的
    我們是博格

• 14. JSD  |  May 30th, 2011 at 12:52 am

lived/worked (defense contractor) in Moscow 11 years (98-09), read eXile(paper version)religiouly. I will pay you, name your price.

• 15. retta  |  May 30th, 2011 at 1:47 pm

Correction : not Kochtards – KOCHSUCKERS !
    I will put out too and will bring my girlfriends.

• 16. Ryan Reamsbottom  |  June 2nd, 2011 at 11:25 am

I sent you a resume and some other things. Rest assured that I am totally wired ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpWVk3h2SA8 ) meaning I have design/editing/research skills and I’m not a Kochtard.

• 17. Jacques  |  June 6th, 2011 at 2:51 pm

If you think a French-Canadian with military training (infantry) who speaks Russian can be of interest, send me an e-mail. You guys will love getting wasted with me after work too.

• 18. DrunktankDan  |  July 13th, 2011 at 2:53 am

Goddamn boys (and Eileen). . I have sent you resumes from multiple addresses, only to be met with stony silence. What the hell? Im a goddamn internet addict with oodles of free time who will happily type away/research for free. Hit me up for chrissake.